Parents we will start ISAT testing Monday April 12. Please make sure your student has good meals and plenty of rest so they can do their very best. We will be SAT testing Juniors on Tuesday April 13.
Parents of Dietrich School students if you could please take a few minutes of your time and fill out this survey. We use the information to help make decisions for our school district. We value your opinion and welcome your feedback. If you have any questions contact Superintendent Shaw at the school.
Parent survey link
March 1st 7:30 p.m.
Non-Discrimination Statement Link http://dietrichschools.org/?page_id=16.
Students,’ Parents, athletes, and community members. The stage 2 plan has changed once again. Dietrich schools will be following the new protocols.
- What this means is that we can have our gyms at 40% capacity or 4 spectators per athlete.
- Main gym we can now have 800 people in the gym total small gym 88.
- For JH tournaments this weekend the small gym will be using the 4 per athlete so more can attend. It will only be for those teams that are playing.
- The main gym we will keep a tally and will not exceed 800.
- You still need to wear a mask into all gyms and if you can be 6ft from next household member you can take the mask of while you are seated. In-between games we will have to clear the of all spectators and sanitize and then bring spectators back in. Players may stay in facility while we sanitize the gym.
- Please look at the following Protocols and follow them at all gyms. Schools may choose to not use these protocols so we will continue to update you on away games as to what there protocols are.
Students, Parents, Staff and community members. Dietrich School District Superintendent and Board of Trustees have agreed to follow the stage 2 Revised plan that came from the Governors office. I have included the link and you can also find it under the athletics tab. Please make yourself aware fo the protocals as we will be following all of them so that our students can continue to participate in athletics. Many schools that we go to will be following these same guidelines.
Some main points there will be specific doors you will need to come in. Home will be the Gym doors closest to the ag shop.
Mask must be worn in the building until you are seated. You can take off if you have 12 ft from the next household.
You must sit 12 ft from the next household
If you get up from your seat during the game you will need to put your mask back on going to bathroom etc.
Students who are not playing must have a mask on JV team may stay in gym when varsity is playing but must sit in bleachers behind the bench with masks on.
Each athlete will not to provide 2 individuals to the Athletic Director prior to each home game as to what 2 individuals will be coming to watch them compete.
We have only 2 spectators per athlete this does include 6JV cheerleaders and 6 Varsity cheerleaders parents as well as the basketball athletes.