To motivate and develop in each participant skills, attitudes, and habits that will guide them toward success, personal growth, and good character. To provide examples of fair play, team building and respect. Provide leadership and motivation to excel.
- Demonstrates knowledge of cheer
- Related experience as determined by the athletic director
- Ability to foster and sustain students’ interest in the sport and promote skill development
- Possess good organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with students, parents and colleagues
- Maintain confidentiality of staff and students
- Attend all tryouts, practice meetings, and in-school events, and supervise students during related field trips and other out-of-school functions
- Organize practice schedules and event rosters
- Assign positions to participants, and develop routines for performances
- Attend out-of-school meetings, supervise fundraisers, and help students prepare for competitions
- Coach individual participants of varying abilities in the skills necessary for achievement in cheerleading
- Track student performance throughout the season and develop stat sheets on participants
- Arrange with the athletics and activities director for any necessary transportation or scheduling of competition officials related to activities
- Ensure the safety of the students and maintain responsibility for the security of equipment and facilities and that safety equipment is used correctly
- Comply federal and state law, administrative rules, and Board policy pertaining to medical procedures and student athletes, including the district’s concussion policy
- District coaching schedule
Job Objective: To operate buses for scheduled routes at the pickup and delivery of students to and from school, mornings and afternoons and extra-curricular and other school activity trips.
- Drive buses on regularly rescheduled routes and on field trips in the absence of the regular bus driver.
- Maintain safety control over passengers.
- Participate in bus driver training courses established by the Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- Participate in drug and alcohol testing as required by law and District policy.
- Perform related additional duties as may be required or assigned.
- Must be qualified school bus driver.
- Possess exemplary driving record.
- Possess high tolerance for noise disruption.
- Possess skills in operating school buses.
- By physically able and willing to handle effectively all duties of the position.
Vacancy Substitute Cook
- Assists with kitchen and dinning area clean-up.
- Operates standard and specialized kitchen equipment such as a mixer, slicer, steamer, dishwasher, over and related equipment.
- Prepares food within an established system following standardized recipes, procedures, preparation and serving methods.
- High School or GED equivalent
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Job Objective: To be responsible for enabling each child to pursue his/her education as smoothly and completely as possible in the absence of the certified teacher.
- Follows all policies, rules and procedures to which regular teachers are subject and which good teaching practices dictates.
- Remains in assigned classroom until all students have been dismissed for the day.
- Assumes responsibility for overseeing pupil behavior in class and surrounding areas.
- Reviews all plans, duties and schedules to be followed during the teaching day, teaches the outlined lesson, maintains as fully as possible the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which he/she is assigned.
- Checks out with the authorized personnel prior to leaving at the end of the day.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A substitute teacher shall be a person qualified to instruct in our schools in the absence of the regular teacher.
Job Objective: To assist maintenance staff in providing students and staff with safe, clean and comfortable school environment
- High School or GED Equivalent
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Clean classrooms, offices, the library and the faculty room daily including dust mopping, vacuuming, dusting and emptying waste baskets in these areas
- Clean corridors after each school day and during the day when their condition requires it
- Clean and sanitize bathroom and locker room fixtures and floors daily, and replenish paper and soap supplies as needed
- Clean and sanitize all fixtures including telephones, door handles, and drinking fountains daily
- Clean the cafeteria dining areas after use
- Clean all windows on both the inside and outside as scheduled
- Keep maintenance closets in a clean and tidy condition
- Use supplies and chemicals properly and safely according to instructions on the labels of the manufacturer’s containers
- Keep the building premises, including sidewalks, driveways and play areas neat and clean at all times
- Shovel, plow, salt and sweep sidewalks, steps, driveways and parking areas as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
Send all applications to:
406 North Park Street
Dietrich, ID 83324